Where does a man turn for support when he is stuck and feels isolated from the world? At some time or another this question burns within most men, yet burning within every man is also a spark of compassion.
Most men are conditioned to equate compassion with vulnerability and vulnerability with weakness. Many have grown through recovery programs, are now seeking something more spiritual, but have been burned on organized religion. Others turn to their wife or partner but find they can go only so deep; and they do not trust other men. They are not joiners and the thought of being in a traditional men’s group does not appeal.
Our Circle speaks to this man; the man who feels a burning within his heart but is stuck in the middle between recovery, religion, a relationship and not trusting other men; the man who is festering inside and feels like he is dying a slow death.
Every Monday evening men gather in a safe space with other likeminded men to explore deep within, to go there and not be judged or called out or challenged; to learn how to truly be present without feeling the need to fix one another; to truly be in a safe space for men to heal and learn through other men’s life experiences.
Sample Topics of Conversation
Sample Topics of Conversation
This book has come out into this game of life with absolutely perfect timing, like divine intervention has intended it. ~ This is a great book about Servant Leadership, which could be connecting the heart* with the mind. ~ Through much personal pain, the Author has shared great success with all of his brothers to learn and share with them and others. ~ This is a great book to read and review whenever you need to find your...self.
I highly recommend this book to all those men (and women**) who may have become disconnected, as some have unconsciously not intended to do so. Read the eBook as well and reconnect with self.
We are all one within self. ~Get the book that shares hundreds of hours of experience to creating a successful men's circle from scratch.
*The heart emits more frequencies than the brain, just check out books authored by Gregg Braden.
**According to Clay, close to ~49% of women were recommending Circles of Men to their partner.
Join the Search for the New Compassionate Male Within
Library of Topics
About the MFN
When I was young, I learned that I was different from other children; that I could not learn the way others learned. I could not take notes the “normal” way and I could not keep up in class. The other children often made fun of me and I withdrew socially. I began not trusting others. I passed on many offers of support by classmates, teachers, family and potential mentors. I told myself that I could figure it out on my own if I just worked harder. This was a mistake that would cost me down the road. (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- In Search of the New Compassionate Male w/guest Ellen NewhouseEllen NEWHOUSE is a woman who knows how to laugh at life and herself, even, no especially, in difficult times. She marries heart-centered spirituality with her fierce warrior self in facing her own everyday challenges as well asteaching her patients and students how to do the same for themselves. She has earned this privilege through […]
- In Search of the New Compassionate Male w/guest Gard JamesonGard Jameson received his PhD from Pacifica Graduate Institute in 2005 and his BA from Stanford University in Religious Studies. He teaches Asian Philosophy at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He is the author of five books, Footprints on the Sands of Time, Phaethon, Monkey, and Ramayana, Our Mythic Moment, the last three books […]
- In Search of the New Compassionate Male-guest: Brenda Gustin, PhDBrenda Astara Gustin, Ph.D., CMT, RYT is an author, spoken word translator. She facilitates healing and educates through hermetic science, alchemy, yoga and a variety of healing techniques. Uncertainty and constant change require us to listen with care to discern our next best step. Brenda’s is to share specific techniques that can be integrated with ease […]
- In Search of the New Compassionate Male w/guest Chuck RobisonKundalini – In 2019 Chuck Robison was chosen to lead the Kundalini Research Foundation. Now Located in the Austin, Texas area, he will guide the Foundation’s work into the 21st century. Kundalini’s time has now come and one of our major goals is to create cooperative alignments with other like-minded organizations to increase the impact […]
- In Search of the New Compassionate Male w/guest Gudjon BergmannGudjon (pronounced the opposite of Bad-John) Bergmann is an author, interfaith minister, father, musician, and bridge-builder. His most recent book is titled Spiritual in My Own Way: One Man’s Gritty Search for Meaning and Peace of Mind. For more information about his books, music, ministerial services, and more, visit www.gudjonbergmann.com. About Search of the […]
- In Search of the New Compassionate Male w/guest Martin DowmanMartin Dowman has taught me a great deal about men and compassion; by the way he shows up in the world and models the way for others. Martin knows the value of cultivating deep and meaningful relationships with men, how to stand in one’s truth with an open heart, and how to hold space for […]
- In Search of the New Compassionate Male w/guest Geoffrey ManassehGeoffrey Manasseh is a peace builder, interfaith youth educator and education activist. Geoffrey is responsible for and deeply committed to mentoring and guiding youth to achieve their goals. He coordinates cultural preservation trainings, leadership and interfaith dialogue, peace-making seminars and holds capacity building trainings for youth as students on personal development and youth empowerment. […]
- In Search of the New Compassionate Male w/guest Orlando JohnsonOrlando Johnson came to the realization that sometimes just a conversation can go a long way to helping someone heal. With this thought he decided to launch a podcast called – “The O-Johnson Podcast”. On his podcast he discusses masculinity, relationships, marriage, business and spirituality. It is his way of giving back to the generation […]