Charter for Compassion believes the New Compassionate Male is emerging as the New Archetype and...
This book has come out into this game of life with absolutely perfect timing, like divine intervention has intended it. ~ This is a great book about Servant Leadership, which could be connecting the heart* with the mind. ~ Through much personal pain, the Author has shared great success with all of his brothers to learn and share with them and others. ~ This is a great book to read and review whenever you need to find your...self.
I highly recommend this book to all those men (and women**) who may have become disconnected, as some have unconsciously not intended to do so. Read the eBook as well and reconnect with self.
We are all one within self. ~Get the book that shares hundreds of hours of experience to creating a successful men's circle from scratch.
*The heart emits more frequencies than the brain, just check out books authored by Gregg Braden.
**According to Clay, close to ~49% of women were recommending Circles of Men to their partner.
About the MFN
Circles of Men Project
Receive the weekly email newsletter, podcasts, seminars, and participate in personal ZOOM calls
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep74: In Search of Our Beloved Community
- Ep73: Elaine Grohman on Men, Compassion and Healing
- Ep72 Rev. Aliza Bloom Robinson – Prosperity Plus III Workshop
- Ep71: Gray Henry on Interfaith and the Ghazali Childrens School
- Ep70: Vince A. Di Dato in Sardinia on Compassion
- Ep69: Rick Kraniak on “A Macro View of Men and Compassion”
- Ep68: Earth Wisdom Circles with Host Elaine Grohman
- Ep67: Budd Friend-Jones On Religion In Our Changing World
- Ep65: Richard Tarnas on the Cosmos and Our Changing Times
- Ep64: Bret Williams on Connecting Our Global Community