This past week I happened to pull a 1974 edition of the book, HE: Understanding Masculine...
This book has come out into this game of life with absolutely perfect timing, like divine intervention has intended it. ~ This is a great book about Servant Leadership, which could be connecting the heart* with the mind. ~ Through much personal pain, the Author has shared great success with all of his brothers to learn and share with them and others. ~ This is a great book to read and review whenever you need to find your...self.
I highly recommend this book to all those men (and women**) who may have become disconnected, as some have unconsciously not intended to do so. Read the eBook as well and reconnect with self.
We are all one within self. ~Get the book that shares hundreds of hours of experience to creating a successful men's circle from scratch.
*The heart emits more frequencies than the brain, just check out books authored by Gregg Braden.
**According to Clay, close to ~49% of women were recommending Circles of Men to their partner.
About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep46: Patricia Fero on Patriarchy and the Liminal Space
- Ep45: Jeanette Hargreaves, M.Div. – On Anger and Healing
- Ep44: Charlie Barker MD, MPH – On Compassion and Men
- Ep43: Dana C. White, PhD – Myth and the Changing World
- Ep43a: Dana C. White, PhD – Myth and the Changing World
- Ep42: Dr. Karambu Ringera – Kenya
- Ep41: Brett Churnin – Australia
- Ep40: Cynthia Brix & Will Keepin – Gender Equity & Reconciliation
- Ep39: Sande Hart – Spiritual and Religious Alliance for Hope
- EP38: Ellen Newhouse – Nothing Ever Goes On Here: A Memoir