About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep63: Vanessa Valdez on the Woke Male
- Ep62: Don Frick on Compassion & Servant Leadership
- Ep61: Matthew Hayes on Courage, Compassion & Depression
- Ep60: Ann Smith on the Power of Circles
- Ep59: Dennis Patrick Slattery on A Pilgrimage Beyond Belief
- Ep58: Simon Cohen on Compassion-Honoring Women-Changing the World
- Ep57: Clay Boykin on “Candid Conversations” w/host Will Rucker
- Ep56: Neil Feiereisel on A Course in Miracles in Today’s World
- Ep55: Paul Higdon, Author – Hope and a Future
- Ep52: Sara Jamil on Compassion, the Harder Skill