I was privileged to be invited onto the Internet TV program New Thought Talk hosted by Rev. Steve Walling, with co-host Baltazar Villareal. During the interview I was provided the opportunity to talk about our Men’s Fellowship Network and what has enabled us to grow over the past three years. Rev. Steve and Blatazar are located in the Fresno, California. I am grateful for their interest in our Fellowship and blessed to be given the opportunity to participate in this conversation.
August 24, 2017
April 13, 2017
March 18, 2020
November 29, 2018
- Ep83: Arun Wakhlu on Leading with Compassion for a New World
- Ep82: Life Skills Coach Clay Boykin on the Circles of Men Project
- Ep81: Kirby Hiscox and Clay Boykin on the Circles of Men Project
- Ep80: Don Frick on Robert Greenleaf and Servant Leadership
- Ep79: Philip Kpakiwa on His Harrowing Escape from Sierra Leone
Circles of Men Project
Receive the weekly email newsletter, podcasts, seminars, and participate in personal ZOOM calls
Life Skills Coaching
Clay Boykin, Founder of Circles of Men Project, works with people individually.
I apply a counterintuitive, uplifting and practical approach to life skills coaching, I guide you through a unique discovery process that results in a new frame of reference that quickly enables you to find and choose your direction, and choose what actions to take. One of my goals is to help you learn how to apply my methodology as you move forward in life. (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk
First 30-minutes are on me.