I was privileged to be invited onto the Internet TV program New Thought Talk hosted by Rev. Steve Walling, with co-host Baltazar Villareal. During the interview I was provided the opportunity to talk about our Men’s Fellowship Network and what has enabled us to grow over the past three years. Rev. Steve and Blatazar are located in the Fresno, California. I am grateful for their interest in our Fellowship and blessed to be given the opportunity to participate in this conversation.
April 13, 2017
November 29, 2018
August 24, 2017
December 5, 2017
About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep58: Simon Cohen on Compassion-Honoring Women-Changing the World
- Ep57: Clay Boykin on “Candid Conversations” w/host Will Rucker
- Ep56: Neil Feiereisel on A Course in Miracles in Today’s World
- Ep55: Paul Higdon, Author – Hope and a Future
- Ep52: Sara Jamil on Compassion, the Harder Skill
- Ep42: Dr. Karambu Ringera – Kenya
- Ep54: Death Throes of Patriarchy w/guest Clay Boykin
- Ep53: Skip Swies on the Men’s Movement
- Ep51: Howard Teich on the Solar Male/Lunar Male
- Ep50: Myth Salon (3-3)