The Celestine Prophecy is a 1993 novel by James Redfield that discusses various psychological and spiritual ideas that are rooted in many ancient Eastern Traditions and New Age spirituality. The main character of the novel undertakes a journey to find and understand a series of nine spiritual insights on an ancient manuscript in Peru. The book is a first-person narrative of the narrator’s spiritual awakening as he goes through a transitional period of his life. – Wikipedia
About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep63: Vanessa Valdez on the Woke Male
- Ep62: Don Frick on Compassion & Servant Leadership
- Ep61: Matthew Hayes on Courage, Compassion & Depression
- Ep60: Ann Smith on the Power of Circles
- Ep59: Dennis Patrick Slattery on A Pilgrimage Beyond Belief
- Ep58: Simon Cohen on Compassion-Honoring Women-Changing the World
- Ep57: Clay Boykin on “Candid Conversations” w/host Will Rucker
- Ep56: Neil Feiereisel on A Course in Miracles in Today’s World
- Ep55: Paul Higdon, Author – Hope and a Future
- Ep52: Sara Jamil on Compassion, the Harder Skill