Reality isn’t something you perceive; it’s something you create in your mind. Isaac Lidsky learned this profound lesson firsthand when unexpected life circumstances yielded valuable insights. In this introspective, personal talk, he challenges us to let go of excuses, assumptions, and fears, and accept the awesome responsibility of being the creators of our own reality.
He shared nine ways we can create our own reality:
1. Hold yourself accountable for every moment, every thought, and every detail.
2. See beyond your fears & recognize your assumptions.
3. Harness your internal strength.
4. Silence your internal critique.
5. Correct your misconceptions about luck and about success.
6. Accept your strengths and your weaknesses (and know the difference)
7. Open your hearts to your bountiful blessings.
8. Choose to see through your fear.
9. Know that “you are the creator of your reality.”
Isaac shared that he “chose to step out of his fear’s tunnel into terrain unchartered and undefined.” To share his life with his lovely wife and four children.
He concludes by challenging us.
- What do you fear?
- What lies do you tell yourself?
- How do you embellish your truth and write your own fictions?
- What reality are you creating for yourself?