Charter for Compassion believes the New Compassionate Male is emerging as the New Archetype and...
This book has come out into this game of life with absolutely perfect timing, like divine intervention has intended it. ~ This is a great book about Servant Leadership, which could be connecting the heart* with the mind. ~ Through much personal pain, the Author has shared great success with all of his brothers to learn and share with them and others. ~ This is a great book to read and review whenever you need to find your...self.
I highly recommend this book to all those men (and women**) who may have become disconnected, as some have unconsciously not intended to do so. Read the eBook as well and reconnect with self.
We are all one within self. ~Get the book that shares hundreds of hours of experience to creating a successful men's circle from scratch.
*The heart emits more frequencies than the brain, just check out books authored by Gregg Braden.
**According to Clay, close to ~49% of women were recommending Circles of Men to their partner.
About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep63: Vanessa Valdez on the Woke Male
- Ep62: Don Frick on Compassion & Servant Leadership
- Ep61: Matthew Hayes on Courage, Compassion & Depression
- Ep60: Ann Smith on the Power of Circles
- Ep59: Dennis Patrick Slattery on A Pilgrimage Beyond Belief
- Ep58: Simon Cohen on Compassion-Honoring Women-Changing the World
- Ep57: Clay Boykin on “Candid Conversations” w/host Will Rucker
- Ep56: Neil Feiereisel on A Course in Miracles in Today’s World
- Ep55: Paul Higdon, Author – Hope and a Future
- Ep52: Sara Jamil on Compassion, the Harder Skill