This past week I happened to pull a 1974 edition of the book, HE: Understanding Masculine...
This book has come out into this game of life with absolutely perfect timing, like divine intervention has intended it. ~ This is a great book about Servant Leadership, which could be connecting the heart* with the mind. ~ Through much personal pain, the Author has shared great success with all of his brothers to learn and share with them and others. ~ This is a great book to read and review whenever you need to find your...self.
I highly recommend this book to all those men (and women**) who may have become disconnected, as some have unconsciously not intended to do so. Read the eBook as well and reconnect with self.
We are all one within self. ~Get the book that shares hundreds of hours of experience to creating a successful men's circle from scratch.
*The heart emits more frequencies than the brain, just check out books authored by Gregg Braden.
**According to Clay, close to ~49% of women were recommending Circles of Men to their partner.
About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- On the Search w/guest Dr. Karambu Ringera
- On the Search w/guest Brett Churnin
- On the Search w/guests Cynthia Brix & Will Keepin
- On the Search w/guest Sande Hart
- On the Search w/guest Ellen Newhouse
- On the Search w/guest Jeremy Solomons
- On the Search w/guest Paddy Murray
- On the Search w/guest Jack Frick
- On the Search w/Guest Will Rucker
- On the Search w/guest Gard Jameson