You are not doomed by your genes and hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of your life. A new science is emerging that empowers all human beings to create the reality they choose. In Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, renowned author, speaker, researcher, and chiropractor Dr. Joe Dispenza combines the fields of quantum physics, neuroscience, brain chemistry, biology, and genetics to show you what is truly possible.
July 30, 2016
January 4, 2018
December 12, 2017
September 3, 2017
- Ep83: Arun Wakhlu on Leading with Compassion for a New World
- Ep82: Life Skills Coach Clay Boykin on the Circles of Men Project
- Ep81: Kirby Hiscox and Clay Boykin on the Circles of Men Project
- Ep80: Don Frick on Robert Greenleaf and Servant Leadership
- Ep79: Philip Kpakiwa on His Harrowing Escape from Sierra Leone
Circles of Men Project
Receive the weekly email newsletter, podcasts, seminars, and participate in personal ZOOM calls
Life Skills Coaching
Clay Boykin, Founder of Circles of Men Project, works with people individually.
I apply a counterintuitive, uplifting and practical approach to life skills coaching, I guide you through a unique discovery process that results in a new frame of reference that quickly enables you to find and choose your direction, and choose what actions to take. One of my goals is to help you learn how to apply my methodology as you move forward in life. (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk
First 30-minutes are on me.