You are not doomed by your genes and hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of your life. A new science is emerging that empowers all human beings to create the reality they choose. In Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, renowned author, speaker, researcher, and chiropractor Dr. Joe Dispenza combines the fields of quantum physics, neuroscience, brain chemistry, biology, and genetics to show you what is truly possible.
February 15, 2020
December 12, 2017
April 4, 2020
February 21, 2015
About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep63: Vanessa Valdez on the Woke Male
- Ep62: Don Frick on Compassion & Servant Leadership
- Ep61: Matthew Hayes on Courage, Compassion & Depression
- Ep60: Ann Smith on the Power of Circles
- Ep59: Dennis Patrick Slattery on A Pilgrimage Beyond Belief
- Ep58: Simon Cohen on Compassion-Honoring Women-Changing the World
- Ep57: Clay Boykin on “Candid Conversations” w/host Will Rucker
- Ep56: Neil Feiereisel on A Course in Miracles in Today’s World
- Ep55: Paul Higdon, Author – Hope and a Future
- Ep52: Sara Jamil on Compassion, the Harder Skill