End Your Year Intentionally
I was thinking about what made this past year such an important and meaningful experience. A friend shared an article that make me think about it in a meaningful way. I thought that this may serve your process as well. Feel free to suggest a video that may go along with this topic if you like.
- What makes this year unforgettable?
- What did you enjoy doing this year?
- What/who is the one thing/person you’re grateful for?
- What’s your biggest win this year?
- What did you read/watch/listen to that made the most impact this year?
- What did you worry about most and how did it turn out?
- What was your biggest regret and why?
- What’s one thing that changed about yourself?
- What surprised you the most this year?
- If you could go back to last January 1, what suggestions would you give your past self?
from an article by Written by