Harriet Emilie Cady (July 12, 1848 – January 3, 1941) was an American homeopathic physician and author of New Thought spiritual writings. Her 1896 book Lessons in Truth, A Course of Twelve Lessons in Practical Christianity is now considered one of the core texts on Unity Church teachings. It is the most widely read book in that movement. It has sold over 1.6 million copies since its first publication, and has been translated into eleven languages and braille. On-line book.
- Ep83: Arun Wakhlu on Leading with Compassion for a New World
- Ep82: Life Skills Coach Clay Boykin on the Circles of Men Project
- Ep81: Kirby Hiscox and Clay Boykin on the Circles of Men Project
- Ep80: Don Frick on Robert Greenleaf and Servant Leadership
- Ep79: Philip Kpakiwa on His Harrowing Escape from Sierra Leone
Circles of Men Project
Receive the weekly email newsletter, podcasts, seminars, and participate in personal ZOOM calls
Life Skills Coaching
Clay Boykin, Founder of Circles of Men Project, works with people individually.
I apply a counterintuitive, uplifting and practical approach to life skills coaching, I guide you through a unique discovery process that results in a new frame of reference that quickly enables you to find and choose your direction, and choose what actions to take. One of my goals is to help you learn how to apply my methodology as you move forward in life. (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk
First 30-minutes are on me.