A gathering of men, with Robert Bly – The real meat of the video begins about 9-minutes in. Bly is interviewed in Zilker Park in Austin, Texas by Bill Moyers. It speaks to the essence of our own gatherings.
June 16, 2018
March 15, 2015
December 17, 2018
February 3, 2018
About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep58: Simon Cohen on Compassion-Honoring Women-Changing the World
- Ep57: Clay Boykin on “Candid Conversations” w/host Will Rucker
- Ep56: Neil Feiereisel on A Course in Miracles in Today’s World
- Ep55: Paul Higdon, Author – Hope and a Future
- Ep52: Sara Jamil on Compassion, the Harder Skill
- Ep42: Dr. Karambu Ringera – Kenya
- Ep54: Death Throes of Patriarchy w/guest Clay Boykin
- Ep53: Skip Swies on the Men’s Movement
- Ep51: Howard Teich on the Solar Male/Lunar Male
- Ep50: Myth Salon (3-3)