Category: Men and Poetry
About the MFN
Find this beneficial?
As a child, I was different from other children. I could not learn the way others learned. I could not keep up in class. Other children made fun of me and I withdrew socially. It was during this time that I was preyed upon and left with a burden of unresolved shame. I stopped trusting others… (continued)
Contact me at: Let’s Talk for a complementary discovery session.
- Ep46: Patricia Fero on Patriarchy and the Liminal Space
- Ep45: Jeanette Hargreaves, M.Div. – On Anger and Healing
- Ep44: Charlie Barker MD, MPH – On Compassion and Men
- Ep43: Dana C. White, PhD – Myth and the Changing World
- Ep43a: Dana C. White, PhD – Myth and the Changing World
- Ep42: Dr. Karambu Ringera – Kenya
- Ep41: Brett Churnin – Australia
- Ep40: Cynthia Brix & Will Keepin – Gender Equity & Reconciliation
- Ep39: Sande Hart – Spiritual and Religious Alliance for Hope
- EP38: Ellen Newhouse – Nothing Ever Goes On Here: A Memoir